Child Abuse Reporting

Emergency Reporting of Child Abuse

In an emergency, call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room. To report child abuse or suspicion of child abuse:

  1. Call the police 24/7
  2. If you live outside city limits, call your county sheriff 24/7
  3. Call your local Child Protective Services 24/7. To locate the local number call Tel:800-422-4453.

Child Abuse Reporting Resources in the United States & Israel