Emergency Reporting of Child Abuse
In an emergency, call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room. To report child abuse or suspicion of child abuse:
- Call the police 24/7
- If you live outside city limits, call your county sheriff 24/7
- Call your local Child Protective Services 24/7. To locate the local number call Tel:800-422-4453.
Child Abuse Reporting Resources in the United States & Israel
- Child Help Hotline provides a variety of reporting, counseling and referral services at Tel:800-422-4453
- National Abuse and Incest National Network (RAINN) Call the Hotline: Tel:800-422-4453
- The Israel Association for Child Protection (ELI) is recognized by the Government of Israel and other human service agencies as the only organization in Israel that deals specifically and exclusively with all of the various aspects of child abuse. The ELI hotline is toll free from anywhere in Israel.